What data do we collect?
Physalis collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information (Name, Email Address, Company).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Physalis with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter,
- Fill out and submit the Contact Form,
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Physalis collects your data so that we can:
- Send you our newsletter via email,
- Process your inquiry through the Contact Form,
- Respond to you via email if requested by you.
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
Physalis would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled for the following:
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service,
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request Physalis to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Physalis to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request Physalis to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request Physalis to restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object processing: You have the right to object to Physalis' processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have right to request Physalis to transfer your data that we collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remember your preferences
What type of cookies do we use?
There are number of different types of cookies, however, our websites uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, time zone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, including third-party cookies, in the table below:
How to manage Cookies
You can set your Browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some features of our website may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Physalis has not addresses your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at ico.org.uk.